FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150 UK MAINLAND ONLY
DIY Lean-To Roof Blinds
Please note all our products have fixtures and fittings included with your order
Click Image to download Instructions
Pleated Roof Blinds are popular choice in conservatories to keep you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Please call 01642 762497 for advise before placing your order if you have any uncertainty about measuring your blinds as this is a made to measure product and alterations cannot be made after the product has been manufactured to your measurements.
How to measure a deep beamed lean-to conservatory
Preparation is key, make sure you have a good quality tape measure, pen and paper ready.
We advise all measurements should be taken in mm (millimetres) for a more accurate measure.
(1) Measure between each beam as shown in purple then deduct 10mm from each measurement.
These are your widths shown in purple, we deduct the 10mm to allow for beams which run un-true and allow a better fit of your blind.
(2) Finally measure the length (drop) as shown in red, this should be from where the blind is going to be mounted to the top of your conservatory.
How to measure a flat beam or aluminium lean-to conservatory
(1) Pencil mark the Centre of each beam as shown in red
(2) Mesure from the end of the conservatory to the pencil mark at the centre of the first beam then deduct 10mm from your size, continue to measure from pencil mark to pencil mark deducting 10mm from from each measurement until you reach the end.
These are your widths as shown in green, we deduct the 10mm to allow for beams which run un-true allowing for a better installation of the blind.
(3) Finally measure the length (drop) as shown in yellow, this should be from the point where the blind is going to be mounted to the top of your conservatory.
If you are unsure about anything from measuring to installation, please pick up the phone or use our Live Chat facility we have all the time in world and are more than happy to guide you through everything.